The university provides many resources to help students achieve academic and artistic excellence. These resources include:
- University Libraries and Archives
- University Learning Center
- University Equipment Center
- Student Disability Services: If you are a student with a disability/disabled student, or believe you might have a disability that requires accommodations, please contact the Student Disability Services (SDS) at email@example.com, or 212.229.5626, to coordinate all reasonable accommodation requests.
- New School Food Assistance
- New School Health and Wellness resources